Spear prepares young people from disadvantaged backgrounds for the workplace, and trains employers to get the best out of them.
If you are 16 to 24 years old and not working or studying, Spear could be for you. Find out more.
- Spear is a year-long programme that equips 16-to-24-year-olds not in education, employment or training (NEET) from disadvantaged backgrounds to find long-term employment
- Spear coaches young people to help overcome the attitudes and behaviours that are holding them back, as well as training in how to write a CV, mock interview practice etc
- We continue to support each young person for a year afterwards to help them enter into employment and progress up the career ladder
- We have a strong track record of achieving significant results – Over three quarters of those who complete Spear return to education or go on to work, and are still there a year later. Read more about our impact.
- We can’t do our work without the support of individuals, trusts and employers. Find out more about getting involved.
Spear is a project of Resurgo Trust.